- Used in tensile, compression etc. tests for materials and for measuring strength of materials. It is possible to conduct tests in various environmental conditions.
- Operation Voltage is: 220V AC 50 Hz.
- Power consumption is : max. 1 KVA.
- Speed adjustment is : between 0.5 -500 mm/min.
- Digital screen.
- Double column system.
- Emergency stop button.
- Rapid return to the starting point.
- Programmable stop feature.
- Sensitivity is ± % 0.5 .
- Motion sensitivity : 0,01 mm.
- Stopping, depending on the breakout/fracture or distance.
- Computer and printer connections.
- Kg or Newton options
- Different jaw models available
- Additional equipment for special tests.
- Very low tensile or compression speed
- Special speed control range.
- Warm-cold ambient test chambers.
- We manufacture different models with customized dimensions.
- Metal or plexiglas safety cage.
- Light barrier
MATERIALS CAN BE TESTED
- Alüminum, copper, spring, wire, fabrics, glass, porcelain, tile, cement based products, shoe, slipper, leather, artificial leather, plastic products, automotive parts, forest products, medical supplies, construction materials, glues, zipper, rubber, paper, jute.
Approximate dimensions and weight
- Width : 94 cm
- Depth : 50 cm
- Height : 170 cm
- Wight : 155 kg
SOME OF THE TESTS CAN BE APPLIED
- Tensile – Compression, opening/closing, fracture, tearing, compression, breaking, stretching, permanent deformation, friction, puncture.