PRODUCT VIDEO WATCH
PULLEY TEST MACHINE DVT TO K DVT TO K
- Pulley, especially crank pulley, damper, rubber wedge are tested against wearing and deformation, under certain load and various climatic conditions.
- Furthermore there are different models developed for spring, brake bellow and suspension bellow.
TESTS THAT CAN BE MADE
Depending on The Temperature;
- Torque experiments
- Vibration experiments
- Breaking, fracture tests after life test.
- Operating Voltage: 220VAC / 380 V AC 50 Hz.,
- Power : 5.5 KVA ,
- Speed adjustment : 1–3 Hz.,
- Adjustable angle switching.
- Adjustable force up to 300 kg,
- Experiment duration displayed as hour.
- Hydraulic system.
- Graphic print out is taken from PC.
- Unit is controlled by PLC.
- At the beginning, end or any time of service life testing, test speed is lowered to be able to obtain force graphic depending on movement.
- Number of tests, test duration, test speed can be seen on PC print out,
- Emergency stop button.
- Force sensitivity : ±1%,
- Motion sensibility : 1 °C
- Additional equipment for special experiments.
- Hot – cold ambient test cabins.
- Optional sizes in different models.
- Temperature interval : -10, +100° C.
- 4 different temperature value can be pre-set for the same test.
- Infinite heat cycle.
- Crank pulley
- Brake bellow
- Suspension bellow
- Rubber dampers
- Shock absorbers etc.
Approximate dimensions and weight
- Width: 100 cm.
- Depth: 125 cm.
- Height: 138 cm.
- Ağırlık: 479 kg.