Used in the measurement of energies, released during impacted fractures.
- There are 4 reading range.
- Has mechanical, permanent pointer.
- Hammer falling angle is 150°.
- Falling velocity is 3,8 m/sn.
- Measurement may be performed between 0,5-48 joules regarding model.
- Adjustable legs.
- Water gauge adjustable indicator.
- Hammer action is started when safety lock is open.
- At the end of operation, movement is stopped by applying the break.
- Hammer start button has a safety device.
- A protective shield is available
- Meets, TS-ISO and CE standards.
- Complicated maintenance-free, solid and reliable structure.
- Charpy hammer.
- IZOD hammer and vise.
- More than one jaw can be selected.
- Steel, aluminium, copper etc. industry.
- PVC and plastic industry.
- Shoe industry.
- Forest industry.
- Other industries
Approximate dimensions and weight
- Width : 75 cm
- Depth : 40 cm
- Height : 80 cm
- Weight : 87.5 kg
TS EN ISO 179-1, TS EN ISO 148-1 ,TS EN ISO 148-2 EN 10045-2, ASTM E23-02 ,ASTM D256, ISO 13802