Used in all sectors that are in search of economical solutions for tensile testing. Tensile force is manually applied.
SOME OF THE TESTS CAN BE APPLIED
- Product testing, such as opening/closing, fracture, tearing, compression, breaking, stretching, permanent deformation, puncture.
- Ergonomic hand operation.
- Digital load , force reading in kg or N.
- Tensile or compression feature.
- Hydraulic or hand operated according to the capacity.
- Optional grip according to requirements.
- Rubber engine mounts.
- Button, press stud.
- Wooden packages, palets.
- Strong glue.
- Cable, socket.
Approximate dimensions and weight
- Width : 41 cm
- Depth : 40 cm
- Height : 109 cm
- Weight : 28 kg