PRODUCT VIDEO WATCH
Leakage tester is designed for the leakage tests of packages for food, drugs, medical instruments, electronic components, stationeries and other industrial products.
Leakage test is performed in vacuum environment.
- Bottle and cap manufacturers.
- Vacuumed box and foil manufacturers.
- Food manufacturers.
- Vacuum value is read on digital display.
- Test period is read on digital display.
- Test period is pre-entered. Audible warning at the end of the test.
- Test duration: between 1-99 min.
- Easy to use.
- Deformation under vacuum, observed by the transparent cabin.
- Vacuum, up to -500 mbar.
- Suitable for water or air environment tests.
- Reservoir with customized dimensions available on an optional basis.
- Operation voltage: 220 V 50 Hz.
- Operation pressure (air input): min. 6 bar.
|Width x Depth x Height, cm||37 x 37 x 31|
|Cylinder reservoir||Model with small reservoir||Model with big reservoir|
|Inner diameter, cm||23||23|
|Inner height, cm||19||23|
Approximate dimensions and weight
- Width : 500 mm.
- Depth : 600 mm.
- Height : 680 mm.
- Weight : 31 kg.
- ASTM D3078-02
- GB/T 15171