PRODUCT VIDEO WATCH
DRYING OVEN DVT ET 50 DVT ET 50
- Used in all sectors especially in textile, plastic and rubber industries.
- Also used for sterilization, drying, dehumidification, baking purposes in different industries.
- Cabinet and door insulation seals are made of high temperature resistant silicone.
- By means of air circulation, uniform temperature is provided in entire cabin.
- Temperature setting : Can be set between ambient temperature +5°C and 200°C ,by ± 1°C accuracy.
- In quality control laboratory, used for dehumidification by heating.
- Micro- processed thermostat provides accurate temperature control.
- Cabin interior is made of stainless steel or porous film coated aluminum.
- Energy saving due to efficient thermal insulation.
- Control panel is equipped with TAG switch system and membrane.
- Electrostatic powder paint coated frame.
APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Width : 78 cm
- Depth : 51 cm
- Height : 57 cm
- weight: :44 kg
- Large volume special cabins.
- Extra shelf or hanger.
- Devices for hot – ambient experiments.
- Temperature cabins for tensile – compression machines.
- Accurate temperature controlled models from ambient temperature up to 250 °C.
- Special manufacturing under 250-300° C for ET 50.
- TS 9764 HD 22.S3
- TS EN 50086 / 1604
- TS 7204 EN 60811-1-2
- TS 1435 / 7422 / 11451
- TS 7421 EN 60811