Test equipment for environmental stress cracking progression determines the strength to environmental cracking progression of pipes made from plastics under a given temperature, in a given chemical environment and under a given stress. It is in particular used effectively in the manufacturing of pipes and plastics.
Test equipment for environmental stress cracking progression is a useful instrument meeting the requirements resulting from the advancement of technology. It is used to conduct various tests including in particular tensile, compression and lifetime tests. It is used to conduct tests on various products and materials.
Manufactured by DVT DEVOTRANS in accordance with the standards ASTM D 1693, TS EN ISO 60811-406, TEST EQUIPMENT FOR ENVIRONMENTAL STRESS CRACKING PROGRESSION
DVT ESCR is effectively used in the manufacturing of plastic, PE, PPR, PVC and universal pipes as well as PVC profiles and composites.
This test device is widely used in the plastics and car industries. Its technical features include:
- Operating voltage: 220 Volt 50 Hz.
- Temperature and time display.
- Possibility of testing with 18 samples.
- Notching apparatus.
- Sample folding clamp to bend sample.
- Notch comparator to determine notch depth.
- Sample tray.
- Possibility of testing in liquid by adding liquid in vessel.
- Sound and light warning upon expiration of test time.
- High thermal insulation.
- Temperature range from room temperature to 95°C.
- Temperature accuracy: ± 1 % °C.
- Stainless steel inner body.
- Body coated with electrostatic powder paint.
For information on other test devices manufactured by DVT DEVOTRANS click PRODUCTS or contact us.
Note: The products or links mentioned in the article may not be updated. For up-to-date information please contact us.