PRODUCT VIDEO WATCH
- Vehicles’ air spring height and diameter changes are measured according to air pression and compression.
- Air spring diameter is measured by laser. Accordingly compression load graphs are obtained.
- Touch screen.
- Rapid return to the starting point.
- Sensitivity : ± 0.5%
- Operating voltage : three-phase 380 V.
- Power consumption : 3 KVA.
- Speed adjustment is between 0.001 -500.000 mm/min.
- Special software consisting of 5 graphs.
- Capacity: 100 kN.
- 3-point force measurement.
- Inclined upper compression plate.
- Additional equipment for private experiments.
- Hot / cold ambient test cabin.
- Optional sizes.
- Elongation measurement unit for the lower bellow height.
Approximate dimensions and weight
- Width: 1310 mm
- Depth: 830 mm
- Height: 2500 mm
- Weight: 765 Kg