For measuring resistance of pipes to external impacts by gradually applying increasing amounts of force to plastic pipes and canal systems.
- Manufactured for different sample diameters.
- User-friendly thanks to motorized control.
- Height of fall display.
- Adjustable height of fall.
- Delivered with full set of weights and hammer.
- DVT SAH B90 and DVT SAH B60 are pneumatic models.
- Customized height of fall.
- Choice of weights complying with the standards.
- Manually operated or magnetic winch.
- Models measuring the force of the impact.
- Special models with software.
- Possibility of conducting tests on pipes up to 300 cm in diameter with the model SAH300.
Approximate dimensions and weight
- Width: 58 cm.
- Depth: 36 cm.
- Height: 168 cm.
- Weight: 113 kg
EN 1411/744, TS EN 1411/50086-2-4 ,TS EN 744 ,TSE K28, TS 274 ,ASTM D 2444, ISO 3137Activate Chat