Used to determine the resistance of material to cut growth during repeated flexing.
The specimen is pierced between the cleats at three points along the line of maximum bending stress. By the specified speed and time of 90° bending action the cuts’ growth are inspected.
- Power drive.
- Manual adjustment.
- Counter up to 999.999.
- 3 samples can be tested at the same time.
- Equipped with an inspection lid
- Automatic stop in case safety cover is opened.
- Number of flexing presetting.
APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Width: 130 cm.
- Depth: 71 cm.
- Height: 89 cm.
- Weight: 153 Kg.
SPECIFICATIONS OF OPTIONAL DEEP FREEZE
- Digital thermostat.
- 2nd. safety thermostat
- Special lighting unit.
- Ambient temperature test can be performed.
- Stainless steel body.
- Optional models can be produced
- ISO 20344
- TS EN ISO 20344
- TS DIN EN 345-2
- DIN EN 344
- EN ISO 17707