Brake bellows measurements can be made according to applied compression force, opening distance and test duration.
- Compression force, distance and duration tests are performed.
- Operating Voltage: 220 VAC or 220/380 VAC , 50 Hz.
- Power consumption: 1 KVA’dır.
- Unit performs horizontally .
- Loading rate: 20 kN.
- For invalid product there is a warning light.
- Unit requires a workshop air supply.
- Graphics printouts are available for test results.
- Unit can be connected to PC.
- Touch –screen.
- Max. stroke is 100 mm.
- Items are archieved by product code and date.
- Speed adjustment is between 0.5-500 mm/min.
- Equipped with emergency stop button.
- Fast reverse feature.
- Programmed stop feature.
- ± % 0.5 sensitivity
- 0,01 mm motion sensitivity
- Additional equipments for private experiments.
- Optional length of movement.
- Brake bellows.
- Shock absorbers.
Approximate dimensions and weight
- Width : 1500 mm
- Depth : 570 mm
- Height : 1430 mm
- Weight : 233 Kg