PRODUCT VIDEO WATCH
It is used in the determination of the flow values of melted plastic.
It gives a quantitative value for the plastic’s flowing capacity during injection.
- Colour touch-screen.
- Test values are automatically obtained after simply entering the weight of the melted material.
- Hardened steel melting tank .
- Two insulated heating cells.
- Structure that can be easily cleaned after each trial.
- High thermal precision.
- Automatic cut.
- Body coated with hydrostatic powder paint.
- Chrome-coated weights: 2.16 and 5 kg.
- System with high precision thermal control.
- User-friendly robust structure.
- Capability of conducting measurement and calculation for MFR/1, MFR/2, MVR tests.
- Hardened steel mould that can be easily placed and removed.
- Functioning voltage: 220V, 50 Hz.
- Cleaning set, apparatuses and accessories available.
- Various test weights.
- Automatic loading.
Approximate dimensions and weight
- Width : 44 cm.
- Depth : 32 cm.
- Height : 54 cm.
- Weight : 25 kg.
TS EN ISO 1133 ,DIN 53735, ASTM D1238 , ASTM D3364 , TS 11451, TS 418 EN 12201 , TS EN ISO 15874 , TS EN 253