- Tests compression strength of papers and cardboards used in box and container manufacturing.
- The test results in the calculation of the compression strength and a compression index.
- This equipment allows to produce strong boxes and to minimize the required quantity of raw material.
- Operating voltage: 220 V 50 Hz.
- Max. load: 2300 ± 500 N.
- Moving and fixed jaws.
- Speed of moving jaws: 3±1 mm/min.
- Possibility of displaying test results in kN/m .
- Sample dimensions: 15 ±0,1 mm x 70 mm (minimum).
- Compression strength measured in an area smaller than 0,7 mm x 15 mm.
- Computer connection for real-time graphics.
- Specially developed software.
- Language options: Turkish, English, French and Russian.
- Sample cutting blade.
Approximate dimensions and weight
- Width: 50 cm.
- Depth: 72 cm.
- Height: 35 cm.
- Weight: 57 kg.