Used in the measurement of energies, released during impacted fractures.
- There are 4 reading range.
- Has mechanical, permanent pointer.
- Hammer falling angle is 150°.
- Falling velocity is 3,8 m/sn.
- Measurement range up to 48 joule.
- Adjustable legs.
- Display can be horizontally postioned by water gauge.
- Hammer action is started when safety lock is open.
- At the end of operation, movement is stopped by applying the break.
- A protective shield is available
- Meets, TS-ISO and CE standards.
- Complicated maintenance-free, solid and reliable structure.
- Capacity: 6 - 12 - 24 - 48 joule
- Charpy hammer
- IZOD hammer
- Heel breakage strength test equipment is another model.
- More than one hammer can be selected
- Cardboard puncture tester is another model.
- Materials such as steel, aluminium and copper
- PVC and other plastics
- Shoe Industry.
- Forest Industry Products
- And other Industry branches
Approximate dimensions and weight
- Width : 75 cm
- Depth : 40 cm
- Height : 80 cm
- Weight : 87.5 kg
TS EN ISO 179-1, TS EN ISO 148-1 ,TS EN ISO 148-2 EN 10045-2, ASTM E23-02 ,ASTM D256, ISO 13802